Give me 1 day and I’ll help you
PLAN your Goals for
the Remainder of 2013!
~ Pat E. Perkins, CPCC
From: Career Advancement Mentor Pat E. Perkins, CPCC
Wow, 2013 is more than half over! Have you accomplished all that you planned to at the beginning of 2013? Did you create a plan? Well there’s always next year…right? If that’s what you’ve been telling yourself over and over, year after year, it’s truly time for a NEW approach.
Whether you’re an emerging leader in corporate, considering starting a business, just started your business or have been an entrepreneur for some time, planning is critical to your career, business and life success.
Mid-Year is a great time to take bold steps toward maximize your best year ever. One of the best times to reflect on your progress is in July of the current year. The remainder of 2013 and beyond can be extraordinary if you design it to be that way. Or, it can be business as usual with the same or less than desired results throughout 2013. But, that would be regretful. And, who wants regrets when action is available.
I want to share ALL of my tips and strategies with you to Maximize Your Year!
You may know me as the Career Advancement Mentor who completed a successful 20-year corporate career to start my own business a several years ago.
Or, we may be acquainted through one of my Signature Talks such as The Leader’s Toolkit: 7 Essential Strategies to ADVANCE Your Business, Your Career and Your Life or Your Personal PEP-Talk: 3 Simple Steps to Live on Purpose, Empowered and Prosperous. Unless you’ve read my professional bio, you may not know that my background is in Project and Program Management. Well, during my corporate career, I lead $1m – $100 million dollar programs for Fortune 500 companies across the country and abroad to consistent on schedule and on budget completion. These transferable skills have led to sustainable success in my own business.
After years of creating my best years, I’ve learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I’ve also learned what to concentrate on and what not to give any attention to at all. You’ve probably learned over the years, it’s often “what you don’t know, that you don’t know” that is the challenge. And, once you discover your personal blind spots to your recipe for success, you can quantum leap your future.
I want to save you time, reduce your struggle and eliminate the overwhelm! You get that?
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me at the Maximize Your Best Year LIVE! Strategy Planning day. This LIVE full-day event is for emerging leaders as well as aspiring, new and experienced entrepreneurs who want to blow the roof off the remainder of 2013 and finally create a lifestyle, career and business by design. This event is limited to ten 10 participants intentionally to create an small group environment for personal attention.
During this LIVE Strategy Planning full-day, I will teach you business, career and life strategies to advance your career and your life. And, you can invite others to create a community that will hold you accountable for what you truly desire in your life.
At the Maximize Your Best Year LIVE! Strategy Planning Day, you’ll receive:
VIP Strategy Planning Full Day on Friday, July 26, 2013 from 9:30a – 4:30p
- Location: Regus Business Center at 935 W. North Avenue, Suite 750 in Chicago, IL
- We will start out with a framework to identify the goals that will set you up for success
- We’ll uncover hidden opportunities that you probably keep forgetting altogether
- We will reverse engineer your goals to project your accomplishments for this year
- You’ll learn how to map any year, month by month, week by week and day by day
- I’ll personally teach you to plan out what you’ve been dreaming of accomplishing
- At the end of the day, you’ll walk out with your clear Action Plan for the remainder of 2013
- And, I’ll be providing LIVE COACHING during our strategy and planning day!
- Bonuses include:
- Action Strategy Workbook to guide you along section by section
- Access to the Private Create Your Best Year! Community Group
- An on-line community to help you connect, share, learn and grow
PLUS: After the Maximize Your Best Year LIVE! event, you’ll receive:
- Two (2) 60 minute Progress Focus Q&A Group Calls
- Call #1 on Tuesday, August 6 at 2p CST
- Call #2 on Tuesday, August 13 at 2p CST
- During our Q&A calls you will:
- Maximize your goals which you created and desire to achieve!
- Implement your own personalized 3 Step Success Strategy.
- Leverage 4 easy ways to overcome any obstacles that arises.
- Address questions that arise as you implement your plan.
- Stay in action and create huge momentum to keep on going.
- And much, much more!
- Bonuses include:
- Action Strategy Worksheets and handouts for each call
- Audio recordings of each call
- FAST Action Bonus: 30 Minute Private 1:1 Strategy session with Pat (value $175) – 1st Five (5) to Register only
- I will coach you privately to continue to implement your personal goals and 2013 plan
$147 one-time (best option) or $80 (two-pay plan)
I personally promise that you will leave our full day live event and our Q&A calls together with an experience of being more on purpose, empowered and prosperous in your career and your life.
Remember, a tremendous amount of our overwhelm and stress comes from not knowing what to do (no purpose, no plan), knowing what to do and not doing it (a.k.a. procrastination and fear) or knowing what to do and not knowing WHAT to do first (no schedule, no strategy,). Let’s remove these barriers to success together.
Also, my heart’s desire is to help you eliminate as much of your anxiety as possible. And, I’ll let you in on a little secret, we all experience it. It’s HOW quickly you manage through it that matters. Let me help you manage through it faster, smarter and with a lot less effort.
I wish you great success and would be honored to work with you so that you are GUARANTEED to see the kind of results you want throughout the remainder of 2013!
p.p.s. Let me show you the fast track to a SOLID plan to maximize the remainder of 2013. Imagine how relieved and excited you’ll feel to have a PLAN to follow that you created! Imagine how you can take your career, business and your life to the next level. When I mentor clients, this is what they see – new possibilities and new levels of advancement that were not even on their radar. What would that be like for you?
p.s. One last bit of advice from a mentor of mine: If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten.