Let me help you PLAN the Goals
You Really Want in the New Year!
~ Pat E. Perkins, CPCC
From: Career Advancement Mentor Pat E. Perkins, CPCC
Wow, 2013 is here! Did you accomplish all that you planned in 2012? Did you have a plan? Well there’s always next year…right? If that’s what you’ve been telling yourself over and over, year after year, it’s time for a NEW approach.
Whether you’re an emerging leader in corporate, considering starting a business, just started your business or have been an entrepreneur for some time, planning is critical to your career, business and life success.
The New Year is a great time to take bold steps toward creating your best future. The best time to plan the next year is at the end of the current year. The first quarter of 2013 and beyond can be extraordinary if you design it to be that way. Or, it can be business as usual with the same or less than desired results.
I want to share ALL of my tips and strategies with you.
You may know me as the Career Advancement Mentor who completed a successful 20-year corporate career to start my own business a few years back.
Or, we may be acquainted through one of my Signature Talks such as The Leader’s Toolkit: 7 Essential Strategies to ADVANCE Your Business, Your Career and Your Life or Your Personal PEP-Talk: 3 Simple Steps to Live on Purpose, Empowered and Prosperous. Unless you’ve read my professional bio, you may not know that my background is in Project and Program Management. Well, during my corporate career, I lead $1m – $100 million dollar programs for Fortune 500 companies across the country and abroad to on schedule and on budget completion. These transferable skills have led to sustainable success in my own business.
After years of creating my best years (and not so great years), I’ve learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I’ve also learned what to concentrate on and what not to give any attention to at all. You’ve probably learned over the years, it’s often “what you don’t know, that you don’t know” that is the challenge. And, once you discover your personal blind spots to your recipe for success, you can quantum leap your future.
Although, my first few years were interesting to say the least, I remember one skill that helped me do the Number #1 thing you need to have to be successful. I will share this with you on the call.
I want to save you time, reduce your struggle and eliminate the overwhelm! You get that?
That’s why I’m offering the “Create Your BEST YEAR” program. This program is for emerging leaders as well as aspiring, new and experienced entrepreneurs who want to blow the roof off of 2013 and finally create a lifestyle, career and business by design.
During this training program, I will teach you business, career and life strategies. So, invite others and create a community that can hold you accountable for what you truly desire in your life.
In the Create Your Best Year! tele-seminar program, you’ll receive:
- Two (2) 75 minute Action Strategy Content-rich Group Calls with Q&A
- Call #1 on Thursday, Dec 6 at 2p CST
- Call #2 on Thursday, Dec 13 at 2p CST
- In these calls you will:
- Identify the goals you really want and are most likely to achieve!
- Create your own personalized 3 Step Success Strategy.
- Get into action and create huge momentum to keep on going.
- Learn 4 easy ways to overcome any obstacle that arises.
- Learn to map your year, month by month, week by week and day by day
- And much, much more!
- One (1) 60 Minute Jumpstart Your New Year Group Call with Q&A in January 2013
- Call Date: January 10, 2013 at 2p CST
- This post-2012 call is designed to:
- Give us an opportunity to review your 2013 Plan
- And, we will address your questions after you’ve started to work your plan.
- Action Strategy Worksheets and handouts for each call
- Audio recordings of each call
- Written transcripts of each call
- FB Private Community Group
- An on-line community to help you connect, share, learn and grow
- Bonus: 20 Minute Private 1:1 Planning session with Pat
- I will coach you to map out your personal goals and 2013 year plan
- Fast Action Bonuses: Available to the First 10 to Register only
- Bonus #1: Personal Listening Profile with Group Debrief Call
- Learn how to build rapport and enhance your communication skills
- Bonus #2: Time Mastery Profile with Group Debrief Call
- Learn how to get more accomplished and stay more productive
$247 one time or $135 (2 -pay option)
In the Create Your Best Year! program with the add-on VIP Strategy Planning Day, you’ll receive:
- Everything included above in the Create Your Best Year! Tele-seminar program, plus:
- VIP Strategy Planning Full Day on Thursday, December 20, 2012 from 9:30a – 4:30p
- Location: SKY55 at 1255 S. Michigan Avenue in Chicago, IL 60605
- We will start out with a framework that will set you up for success
- We will reverse engineer how to bring all of your hidden opportunities
- We’ll uncover those opportunities that you probably keep forgetting together
- I’ll be doing LIVE COACHING during our training and strategy day
- I’ll personally teach you to map out specifically what you’ve been dreaming of accomplishing!
I personally promise that you will leave these calls and our full day together with an experience of being more on purpose, empowered and prosperous in areas of your career, your business and your life.
Remember, a tremendous amount of our overwhelm and stress comes from not knowing what to do (no purpose, no plan), knowing what to do and not doing it (a.k.a. procrastination) or knowing what to do and not knowing WHAT to do first (no schedule).
So my desire for this program is to help reduce or eliminate as much of your anxiety as possible. And, I’ll let you in on a little secret, we all experience it. It’s HOW quickly you manage through it that matters. Let me help you manage through it faster, smarter and with a lot less effort.
I wish you great success and would be honored to work with you so that you are GUARANTEED to see the kind of results you want!
p.p.s. Let me show you the fast track to a SOLID plan for 2013. Imagine how relieved and excited you’ll feel to have a PLAN to follow that you created! Imagine how you can take your career, business and your life to the next level. When I mentor clients, this is what they see – new possibilities and new levels of advancement that were not even on their radar. What would that be like for you?
p.s. One last bit of advice from a mentor of mine: If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’re going to keep getting what you’ve always gotten.